Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Email the Attachments Based on Email Body Contents

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi,

I would like to ask your help in regards to sending the email with attachments and below is the conditions.

1. If the 2 files has data, both will be attached to the email with email body contents:

2 files completed with Data

2. If the Student Name.xlsx has data and Student Score has no data, both files will attached with email body contents:

a. Student Name completed

b. Student scores has no scores

3. If the Student Name.xlsx has no data and Student Score has data, both files will attached with email body contents:   

a. Student Name has no data

b. Student scores completed

4. If both files has no data, both files will be attached in the email with email body contents:

2 files has no data

Attaching the sample files for your reference. Hoping to see you inputs on how this will be done.

Thanks,

Kamen

10 REPLIES 10
KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @Yoshiro_Fujimori 

I would like to follow up my inquiries below. I do hope you would continue to assist me in completing this project.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kamen

Labels