Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Creating a multiple line graph

wave_wstn
7 - Meteor

So I am trying to make a multiple line graph, showing months as x and daily change as y, with each line indicating the different cryptocurrencies. I am trying to also create another line graph indicating changes in adj close as well in the same fashion. I have cleaned the data, but I cannot create this line graph. Attached are a few of the files and the alteryx workflow I have created up to this point. We are supposed to make an interactive graph, and I thinl that this is the best way I can show the changes and differences. Thanks to anyone that can help

1 REPLY 1
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@wave_wstn 
I think we can use interactive chart, though its not that good as other designated visulization tools.

And there is another one, Insight.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-Insight/ta-p/319213

0415-wwhiston.PNG

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels