Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
RESUELTAS

Create a date column based on values of another Column

I currently have a workflow that outputs 2 columns; column A outputs Days Past Due with values 60 through to X and Column B with a count of customers at their respective Days Past Due. I would like to output a third column based on Column A values. The new column should output a date. Essentially; "IF Days_Past_Due >= 93 THEN [Today's Date]" All values less than 93 would progressively add 1 day to today's date. I have attached a sample table in Excel CSV format to show what my thoughts are without knowing the exact expression I would use to create the 3rd column dates.

I am using In-DB connection tools within Alteryx.

Screenshot 2020-11-19 112800.png

3 RESPUESTAS 3
AngelosPachis
Nebula

Hi @Dwayne_Calvert ,

I've mocked up a workflow that I think answers your question. You can bring data out and in of the DB stream by using a data stream out and data stream in tools at the start and at the end of the normal workflow.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Angelos

Thanks so much AngelosPachis, super helpful 😀 Really appreciate the quick response!

AngelosPachis
Nebula

I am glad that the workflow worked for you and well done for posting to the community once you faced a challenge within Alteryx!

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Take care

Etiquetas