Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Apps should run based on condition in server

hansfinesse
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

I have a financial use case in which I need to check monthly actuals based on monthly budget submission. I am using an app (App A) to take the actuals file and from this app comparing to the budget file and generating the monthly variances. I want the app to be chained to another app(App B) if the variances are > threshold and ask the user for the reason with interface tools else run another app (App C) with other logic.

1. How do I do this with multiple apps? I also need to run it on Alteryx Server.

2. I also need to show the places where the variances are > threshold and ask the reason using interface tools. Is there a way to show this data in the app itself instead of a browse tool?

Example: These are the places where variances are high

RecordID Item 

1              A

2              B

Enter reason for variances: text input

Is there a way to run multiple analytic apps based on conditions during runtime of the app?

Attaching a flowchart:

App Flow .png

0 REPLIES 0
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels