Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Action Tool Error

hemant86
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

Getting this below error on Desktop designer as well as on server. Not sure whats going on. I'm getting this error while I run my tool as Analytical app. Appriciate any help around  this.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 163430.png

Facing this issue for the first time

2 REPLIES 2
DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @hemant86 - this screenshot isn't very helpful unfortunately. Are you able to show us what the app is doing? What are the tools connecting to/being fed by? How are they configured?

At the minute, all we can tell is there's a bunch of tools expecting an input and they aren't receiving one.

hemant86
11 - Bolide

Thanks @DataNath for the response. Actually I figured out the issue. I am grouping inputs in multiple radio button and at the same time I had the Required option checked in the action tool for input fields. I was under a impression that when the radio button collapses when unchecked , it would automatically disable the input fields for which radio button is not selected. Is there a way to keep the filed input Required option checked and use Radio buttons at the same time.? Or any work around?

Thanks Again!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels