Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Access Error Message - DataWrap2OleDb

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

I have been dumping data in Access for several years using the same database. I have not changed anything, but today I tried to run my workflow like usual and I got the following error:

Error: Output Data (64): DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Cannot open database ''. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.\3049 = -78972086
Insert into `Possible Expungements`(`county_jid`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`DOB`,`Current_Age`,`Ethnicity`,`Juvenile_Status`,`JOTN`,`Case_Number`,`Docket#`,`Docket_Number`,`Referral_Date`,`Case_Closed_Date`,`Length_of_Time_Opened`,`Length_of_Time_Closed`,`Expunged_Date`,`PO`,`PO_Full_Name`,`CASE_CLOSED`,`Active`) Values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

I searched the forum and tried doing all of the suggestions previously provided, but still getting the error. The date fiel is listed as VW_string. I tried switching to a string, but still geting the error. None of the integers are listed at Int64, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. All of the data I had in the tables was wiped due to the error.

3 REPLIES 3
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @lynnaberry - Can you please check your MS Access DB driver version? If it was updated, this may have caused your problem. 

Alteryx supports 2010: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=13255 

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

Hello! Yes, I have it installed. I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and got the same error.

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

Error message still not resolved

Labels