Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
解決済み

Create Dataset with SQL

BonusCup
ファイアボール

Hi,

I'm very new to Designer Cloud and I'm trying to create a dataset with a custom SQL that I use in regular Designer SQL Editor. I've created the connection to our database and see all my tables but I keep getting the below error message:

Invalid SQL: Table not found - com.trifacta.datasystem.connect.exception.NoSuchTableException

There are 2 tables I'm trying to do an inner join to the main table.  I can successfully create 3 separate datasets for each individual table but I'd rather use a custom SQL.

Custom SQL(works in MS sql server manager and Designer SQL Editor):

select T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.ClientID,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.SearchName as ClientName,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClientExtraDetails.ClientSortName,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.AddressDetail,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.City,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblState.Description as State,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.PostCode,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.Telephone,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.Fax,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.email,
T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.URL

from T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClientExtraDetails
inner join tblClient on T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.ClientID = T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClientExtraDetails.ClientID
inner join tblState on T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblClient.StateID = T2DCBDATA.dbo.tblState.StateID

2件の返信2
BonusCup
ファイアボール

Another observation.  I can successfully add the 'flight_data' table as a dataset by clicking the add button next to the name of the table.  If I try to add the table using the below query with the 'Create Dataset with SQL' option, the query will validate successfully but when I go to save it as a dataset I get the error message below the query.

select FlightExternal.dbo.flight_data.*
from FlightExternal.dbo.flight_data

BonusCup_2-1679600065472.png

Error message:
Could not create dataset: Java.io. Ioexception: unable to init multipart upload to s3://d-us-w1-p00027-us-west-2/futurama-production/384/futurama-production/384/1172/queryresults/ricardo.hernandez%40cbh.com/.trifacta/ingest-job-staging-a91e62a0-4a94-4768-bad0-8f0b77bc3d56/ingested_data.json.

BonusCup_0-1679599881958.png

BonusCup
ファイアボール

I also reached out to the Trifacta community.  Please see link below for solution.

Solution from Trifacta Community