Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Core training datasets

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings!

I am on pursuit of Alteryx Designer (Core) Cloud Certification.  As I traverse through the learning path for the same, I would like to know if there is a location from where we can download the training data-sets. Is it just me that are not able to locate /download these datasets , where it says they are available in the "Introduction" part of the Alteryx Designer(Core) cloud learning path.  Thanks in advance and appreciate your time to respond

7 REPLIES 7
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ramchandvn 

Yes. You need to download the files for exam at the Datasets of the introduction part. Please read the introduction part calefully.

nkuipers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @ramchandvn,

I could not find the datasets in the Intro either, so it is possible that they are actually missing. I also tried a global search on 'Himalaya' in the Community, but came up empty. Let me try to find out more.

nkuipers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi again @ramchandvn,

Ok, so the datasets are in fact present. The catch is that, instead of immediately clicking the Start Course button, you have to scroll down from the introductory pane.

So:

1. Learn > Academy > Learning Paths > Designer Cloud Core, Trifacta Classic

2. Wait for loading to complete...

3. Don't click Start Course, do scroll down instead (see screenshot)

This is a side-effect of migrating the Trifacta Classic module into the Alteryx toolset. The team is aware of this, and will be improving the UX as soon as they can.

I hope this helps!

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much @nukuipers!  Appreciate your time , I have seen all the data-sets  you have just made my day 😊😍😍.   Also so sweet that you even attached them to your response!

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much Sir.  Appreciate your time.😊

5 - Atom

I am on pursuit of Alteryx Designer (Core) Cloud Certification.  As I traverse through the learning path for the same, I would like to know if there is a location from where we can download the training data-sets. Is it just me that are not able to locate /download these datasets , where it says they are available in the "Introduction" part of the Alteryx Designer(Core) cloud learning path.  Thanks in advance and appreciate your time to respond

hemarajani1996
5 - Atom

same happened with me

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!