Alteryx Connect Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Connect.
SOLVED

H2 Database Connection Error

sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey All, 

I have been working H2 database to pull data into Designer to build out some insights.  I have had a working connection for day but today I suddenly got the connection error listed below.  

I restarted the Connect server machine and was successfully able to connect back to the H2 database, but after a few minutes started to receive the same connection error. I did also try to access the database via the browser (localhost:8082) and would get the error from the second image below. 

Any ideas why this would be happening and what to do to fix it?

sglynn14_1-1659648637963.png

sglynn14_2-1659648950644.png

2 REPLIES 2
PavelB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

you can try first to kill the running java process from the task manager:

Sv9ZE.png

If it will not help I have some additional questions. Which version of Connect are you using? Can you provide which workflow/tool you used and its configuration you use? To be able best replicate it on our side. 

Pavel Backovsky / Alteryx
Product Manager (Connect)
sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey @PavelB ,

I think I figured it out.  I saw the available space on the drive was just about all used up.  I was able to clear some space and restart the Connect service. Since then the site is back up and running properly, and I have been able to connect to the H2 database. 

Thanks!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!