Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

surya_0708 reporting for ADAPT duty !😎

surya_0708
5 - Atom

Hey everyone,

I am Surya from a country in Southern Asia, India. First of all I thank Alteryx for giving this amazing opportunity. I've been interested in Machine learning and data science sort of and I hope that this program might elevate me in this diverse field. And it does feel overwhelming for the most part in this community and I hope I will get back on the track. Feeling excited to work with you all.

Cheers everyone,

Surya

2 REPLIES 2
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @surya_0708 . We are glad to have you in the Community and in the ADAPT Program. I trust you are OK in India. 

It can appear to be a lot to absorb at first. You will see that the Community is also vibrant and always ready to help if you have a question. if they are technical in nature and about Designer, you can go the the dedicated Designer Discussions forum. 

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @surya_0708 from India, 

Welcome onboard! Great to see so much enthusiasm. You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our international Community. 

As you get more comfortable with Alteryx, I would recommend you doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges. It's fun! 

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels