Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Family Physician, Clinical Informaticist

asaabmd
5 - Atom

Hello,  I am Ahmad Saab MD, MPH.  I am a Family Physician at CHC Keck USC. I am a full time physician.  I have several years of experience in Clinical Informatics.  I also have a website www.cicmds.com designed to help physicians to use technology to enhance their workflow, patient and provider satisfaction and productivity. I have always been fascinated with data analytics,  I look forward to all that Alteryx community has to offer to enhance my skills and collaborate with the valued community members,

2 REPLIES 2
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello Ahmad, 

Welcome to the Community. Indeed your professional field is quite interesting these days. Thanks for sharing your website and joining us.

If you are new to Alteryx, I'd suggest you start with the Academy, specially the learning paths
You can also review the content and ask technical questions on the Designer forum. Don't hesitate if you need anything!  

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Lastly, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @asaabmd

Welcome onboard! If you're looking to collaborate with valued community members, you're in the right place. I'm sure that your great experience as a physician will be a very valuable asset to enhance your skills as a Data scientist. 

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels