Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introducing myself

urezwan
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone! This is Rezwan from New York City.

I am a financial analyst with ever-growing interests into data analytics. I kind of heard about Alteryx but did not quite have the idea about how to work with it or whether to go for it. When I saw the interface, I instantly realized this tool offers great flexibility.

I have questions - lots of questions about different aspects of this tool. Hopefully, we all will be able to elevate each other in learning and applying.

Meanwhile, it will be nice to be in touch with friends nearby - either virtually or in person (later).

Happy learning and applying!

4 REPLIES 4
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @urezwan  Welcome to the Community. 

Glad you like the tool!

The Community is the right place to seek answers. Aside from what you are learning on the Academy, the main place to get answers is the Designer Discussions forum. Pretty sure that soon, you will be able to contribute as well! 

Regards,
Olivier
urezwan
8 - Asteroid

Thank you. Do you have sub-groups based on geography? Would like to be connected to the New York City Alteryx group here, meetup, or any social media.

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Of course, here is the Americas user group page. There, you can find the New York group and join. I hope this helps! 

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @urezwan

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your financial data contributions. 

Enjoy learning & keep us posted, 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels