Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #99: SANTALYTICS 2017 - Part 3

Sashikumar
8 - Asteroid

Learned from solution.

Spoiler

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

These were fun!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

another study! 

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I was able to create a Tableau file that when you hover a tool icon in the periodic table of Atleryx tools it will show if there is a tool mastery index page on that tool. If so the tool can be selected and it will take you to the correct webpage. I also use the tags from the challenge problem main page to identify the main subjects that pertain to each challenge problem. A user can filter by subject, level of difficulty, or a specific challenge name to identify challenges and the tools in the periodic chart that would most likely be needed to complete the challenge. Finally, a user can then select a challenge in the chart to the right which will then open to the specific webpage with the start files and description to be able to complete the challenge. 

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
MT Solution 99.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
99 - 1.png99 - 2.png

The aim is to create that let user filter tool group to highlight the selected type. Given I didn't format the original tool icon correctly, it is pretty bad. Cheated with using Browser tool picture to replace others.

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Reposting under my new user ID.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

solution attached

scoles0617
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

mmontgomery
11 - Bolide

Challenge #99