Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

kcoulon
8 - Asteroid

Challenge solved!!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

justynam
8 - Asteroid

My solution, not really elegant but working

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Jim7
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution, using Regex to parse, multi-row to group, and then cross-tab to create the table.

mmongeon
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution: 

StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution! 🙂

justin_winter
8 - Asteroid

Another fun parsing exercise. This is more up my alley! 

danrh
13 - Pulsar

aking
7 - Meteor

#13 done

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Must say that it was a tough one, RegEx - Best site for practice - Thanks @SeanAdams for this site - https://regex101.com/

Took some time to figure out the expression, this one definitely needs a re-visit.

The solving thrill continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler