Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.
SOLVED

Getting started learning path course problem

PiotrSocha
5 - Atom

I got 1 year licence for Designer and i just started learning. I have an issue with a course getting started. From the beginning not the whole content appears. It happens when a presenter tells to do specific action, for instance - drop something onto the canvas, click metadata and when i expect next steps, it pauses and only thing i can do is going to a next topic or play again same fragment. Or maybe i am missing something, some resources?

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

@PiotrSocha , what browser are you using?  We find that chrome or firefox are the best browsers. 

Are there any extensions on the browser that are interfering with the content?  try disabling your browser extensions and see if that resolves the issue.

If this helps resolve the issue, please mark this reply as a solution so that others in the community can benefit from our collaboration. 

Thanks. 

AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

@PiotrSocha , per our DMs, the Interactive Lessons are designed to be interactive WITHIN the browser.

You can definitely have both Designer and the Browser open on separate windows/monitors and follow along. 

If this helps, please mark this reply as a solution so that others in the community can benefit from our collaboration.

Thanks!

sireeshagandam
8 - Asteroid

nice