Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to the Milwaukee User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2019 Q4 User Group Meeting and Holiday Party!

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

Hello team!

Please join us on Thursday, December 5 at 4:00 pm for our Q4 2019 User Group Meeting and holiday party!

Where:       Continuus Technologies, 301 N Broadway, Suite 204, Milwaukee, WI

When:         Thursday, December 5, 4:00 pm

Agenda:     

• Introductions, announcement of 2020 meeting dates, call out for speakers and meeting locations
  • Overview of data challenge submissions and award presentations
  • Informal machine learning presentation, Continuus Technologies
  • Round table discussion: What should we cover as a group in 2020?
  • Happy hour sponsored by Continuus Technologies

Did you miss the data challenge???

Participate by submitting your solution to the challenge posted here.

Reserve your spot by registering via Eventbrite.

Hope to see you there!

2 REPLIES 2
tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

It is sad that today is the first that I have heard of the date for this User Group meeting.  Too short of notice.  I will have to miss the meeting again.  I check this board at least once every two weeks for updates on meetings, and never saw anything until I got the email today.

Why does it seem that members aren't being notified of meetings?

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

Hi @tammybrown_tds -

This is the first time we took the mailing list back into our own hands and sent out our own emails. Please check your SPAM/Junk mail filters for an email from milwaukeealteryxusergroup@gmail.com and add that email address to your safe senders list so that you're sure to receive emails. We also announced the date for this meeting at the Q3 meeting as well. 

We will be finalizing dates for our 2020 meetings in the next few days and will post those dates here so that you can block off your calendar in advance. Going forward, we will be sending our own emails out two weeks prior with event details.

Thanks for your patience!
Colleen & the MAUG Leadership Committee