Earlier this year, Global Tax Management held a webinar on how to solve three of the top tax-related challenges within the context of tax package management, state & local tax, and transfer pricing. Now, continue your Alteryx journey and learn how to tackle three more common challenges in other areas of your tax department walking through use cases related to:
- Data preparation & wrangling techniques for property tax
- Sales & use tax data reconciliations
- Extracting data from PDF files to be used in R&D tax credit analysis and calculations
In this one-hour webinar, GTM’s Anthony Sorrentino and Matt Delaney will discuss how to make quick strides leveraging Alteryx.
Attendees will come away with:
- Deeper insights on how tax departments are approaching these challenges using Alteryx
- Real-life examples on how Alteryx is used to automate these functions across different areas of the tax department
Bonus: Meet the Speakers Directly After the Webinar
Have a burning question you want to ask right away? Want specific guidance on your Alteryx initiatives? Talk directly with our speakers immediately after the event. A link will be provided during the live event to a post-webinar 30-minute open discussion. This is completely optional and an added benefit of attending the live session!
Who Should Attend:
- Tax professionals already on the Alteryx journey, and those who are just getting started and need fast results.
Cannot Attend Live?
- Register anyway and you will be sent a link to the recording after the live webinar is held.