Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Alteryx Innovators in Industry: CPG, Segment 2: Kara Mills

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Alteryx Community!

As an Alteryx ACE, I am excited to release my next Alteryx Innovators in Industry video here in the Industry Forum.

If you're missing Alteryx Analyticon (like I am), you too can put faces and voices to our Alteryx Innovators through this series.

Each week, I will feature another Alteryx Innovator to share about how they use Alteryx in their industry and role.

This week's Alteryx Innovator in Industry guest is Kara Mills@kara_mills  ). Kara shares how she leads advanced analytics in the CPG space using Alteryx.

Please be sure to leave a comment and thank Kara for sharing with us!

@HeatherHarris

Alteryx ACE & Alteryx Innovator

Practice Director, Data Science & Analytics, PK Global

Author of Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris/

Twitter: @citizen_gain

#TogetherWeSolve

3 REPLIES 3
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you @HeatherMHarris and @kara_mills for sharing this story! 

Regards,
Olivier
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Thanks for sharing, @kara_mills (and for hosting, @HeatherMHarris). It's great to hear from other users in the restaurant industry! 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you for listening, @kelly_gilbert !

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!