Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2022 Q3 Indianapolis Alteryx User Group Meeting Recap

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thank you to all who were able to join us for our 2022 Q3 Indianapolis Alteryx User Group meeting! We had a great turn out and enjoyed spending the afternoon with you all.

For those who were not able to make it, here is the recording:

Here is a recap of what we discussed:

• First and foremost, ice cream and cake are our top favorite dessert categories
  • Next we learned a bit about our newest Alteryx User Group Leader, @Desmond! As I said during the meeting, Des is a great guy, really humble, and we’re excited to have him on the team. Welcome 🙂
  • For the second half of the meeting, @DataPrepChad was kind enough to join us to share some really insightful tips about Alteryx Designer including some not-so-hidden settings that you may have never realized you needed before. Add Chad on the community and check out Data Prep U!
    • We did briefly touch on Ideas on the Alteryx Community at the very end of the meeting. I encourage everyone to go out there to take a look at what ideas have been posted, and give a thumbs up to those that you want to see implemented into the product

There really wasn't a whole lot in the main PowerPoint for this meeting, but we didn't share any Community updates, so if you'd like to see those, download the attached file!

Again, thanks to everyone for participating, and we look forward to our next meeting!

Indianapolis Alteryx Group Leadership:

- Patrick Digan, @patrick_digan 

- Desmond Turner, @Desmond 

- Kenda Sanderson, @Kenda 

1 REPLY 1
DataPrepChad
10 - Fireball

@Kenda , @patrick_digan , and @Desmond , thank you for the opportunity to present our Tips & Tricks training to your awesome User Group!  We loved begin part of this, and truly enjoyed how active the group was.

I've attached our presentation to this email, including the PDF and the base workflow we went over.  

Thanks again, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

~ Chad