Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core Certification

ahidalgo
5 - Atom

Hey Everyone,

I just finished all of my core interactive lessons, and have started watching the core certification prep videos. I'm enjoying learning about all of the different tools offered and all of the functions within them. I feel pretty comfortable with the general use of the core tools, but am unsure of what to expect when it comes to the test. I have gone over the review materials and seen some other prep tips I was able to find online. Does anyone have any extra pointers? I am planning on attempting the certification test within the next couple of days. Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

In Alteryx Designer, when you click on a tool in a Tool palette, you can open an example workflow.

When I prepared for Core, I found it useful to work through the examples of every tool in the In/Out, Preparation, Join, Parse and Transform Tool palettes.

Make sure you understand all Alteryx file types (workflow, macro, app, package, etc)

Make sure you understand data types.

Watch all the Core prep videos.

Hh5hhhi

Labels