General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Creating box

Maheshp
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

As i have created a workflow but i want those workflow in different- 2 boxes.

This i have created.

Maheshp_0-1663055013554.png

But required in boxes like this, mean want to create in boxes with header text. so that i can present easily.

Maheshp_1-1663055071132.png

Regards,

Mahesh

5 REPLIES 5
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Maheshp,

What I think you want is containers. All you need to do is highlight the tools you want and add to container:

Containers.gif

Any questions or issues please ask

Ira Watt
Technical Consultant
Watt@Bulien.com 

DataNath
17 - Castor

As @IraWatt @mentioned, containers are a great option for grouping tools and allowing them to be moved around easily. There’s also room for a small header and can change colours etc.

For the sake of presenting, you may also want to check out comments boxes as well - these tend to be used for presenting & documentation due to the plentiful room for annotation and ease of using many alongside each other. Here’s a great guide on doing so: https://www.theinformationlab.co.uk/2019/02/14/documentation-best-practices-with-alteryx/

Maheshp
8 - Asteroid

Thanks to All!

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

No worries @Maheshp! If we answered you question make sure to leave a green tick. Have a great day 😄

Maheshp
8 - Asteroid

Hi IraWatt,

One more thing i want to know regarding the data, as after running the workflow i got the data " like below".

Maheshp_0-1663064949849.png

But as it looks like to simple column and row, so in that case i want to look the data in borders with colour in column and row.

Regards,

Mahesh

Labels