Upgrading Server to version 22.1? We’ve enabled the faster AMP engine by default. Read about how these system settings changes might affect you.

We’re aware of an intermittent issue with our My Alteryx login and are actively working to have the issue corrected. If you run into an error when logging in, please try clearing all cookies or accessing the community on a different browser. Thank you for your patience!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received

Shushant
5 - Atom

Hi,

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam on 17th March, but I still haven't received the certificate. I had also mailed at certification@alteryx.com, but I still did not receive the certificate yet. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate as soon as possible.

14 REPLIES 14
Taneja3089
5 - Atom

Hi Jonathan,

I have passed by Alteryx designer core certificate on 4th March'22 and also received my badge but not received the certificate yet on my email address. Kindly help to check and help here ASAP.

Taneja3089
5 - Atom

I have passed by Alteryx designer core certificate on 4th March'22 and also received my badge but not received the certificate yet on my email address. Kindly help to check and help here ASAP.

VimalYadav
5 - Atom
Hi Team,

I have cleared Alteryx Designer Core test on 6th March 2022 but did not receive certificate yet.

Could you please help me to get it ?

Thank you in advance.
VimalYadav
5 - Atom

Hi @Jonathan-Sherman 

I had passed the alteryx core certification exam on 06th March 2022 but still did not receive the certificate.
Can you please send it to me ?
DD_45
5 - Atom

Hello,

I passed the Alteryx Designer Core exam on May 5, 2022, but have yet to receive my certificate. I also sent an email to certification@alteryx.com, but I have yet to receive the certificate. I respectfully request that the certificate be sent as soon as possible.

Labels