General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received

Shushant
5 - Atom

Hi,

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam on 17th March, but I still haven't received the certificate. I had also mailed at certification@alteryx.com, but I still did not receive the certificate yet. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate as soon as possible.

27 REPLIES 27
Taneja3089
5 - Atom

Hi Jonathan,

I have passed by Alteryx designer core certificate on 4th March'22 and also received my badge but not received the certificate yet on my email address. Kindly help to check and help here ASAP.

Taneja3089
5 - Atom

I have passed by Alteryx designer core certificate on 4th March'22 and also received my badge but not received the certificate yet on my email address. Kindly help to check and help here ASAP.

VimalYadav
5 - Atom
Hi Team,

I have cleared Alteryx Designer Core test on 6th March 2022 but did not receive certificate yet.

Could you please help me to get it ?

Thank you in advance.
VimalYadav
5 - Atom

Hi @Jonathan-Sherman 

I had passed the alteryx core certification exam on 06th March 2022 but still did not receive the certificate.
Can you please send it to me ?
DD_45
5 - Atom

Hello,

I passed the Alteryx Designer Core exam on May 5, 2022, but have yet to receive my certificate. I also sent an email to certification@alteryx.com, but I have yet to receive the certificate. I respectfully request that the certificate be sent as soon as possible.

sghosh20
5 - Atom

I had cleared the Alteryx Designer Core exam, but I still haven't received the certificate. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate as soon as possible.

lmy
5 - Atom

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam one month back, but I still haven't received the certificate. 

Yashaswi_1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam on 18th July 2022, but I still haven't received the certificate and badge. I had also mailed at certification@alteryx.com, but I still did not receive the certificate yet. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate and badge as soon as possible.

Rajesh370
5 - Atom

Hi I completed my alteryx design core certification in aug 28 2022 still iam not get my certificate.

nimesh0101
6 - Meteoroid

I also clreared the alteryx designer core certification exam it is showing in community but not updated in credly.

please provide me any solution how to get from this problem.

Labels