Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Designer Core Certification

Cooperchu
6 - Meteoroid

Boom!!!  Passed, yay. :-)

pass.png

26 REPLIES 26
j_acon
9 - Comet

Hi Mohammed

I would suggest you read the question carefully, 2 letters make a big difference in the answer. I did the exam and i almost fell for it, there was a question with 2 different words unchecked and checked, the answer was totally different. Also if you haven't done the "getting started" i would suggest to do it before trying the exam. 

MohammedAnsari
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the advice.
I have cleared the exam a couple of weeks ago. 
But thanks for the response :)

Arvi_Singh
6 - Meteoroid

Hey ydmuley

Is there negative marking for the wrong answers in the Designer Core Exam ? 

Thanks,

Arvind

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hello @Arvi_Singh - There is no negative marking for wrong answers.

All the best!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

WOOHOO!!! !I just passed it!!!! :) i've never been much of a test taker or enjoyed them in the slightest...but that was a blast... I learned so much! now on to the next one!! :D

Image result for excited meme

Nikunjpasari15
7 - Meteor

Hello All,

I have recently downloaded Alteryx and have been studying for the certification.

Is there a way I can get some sample questions to see the level of difficulty of the exam ?

Thanks for your help.

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

@Nikunjpasari15 there are a couple of sample questions attached on the certification page (in the videos at the bottom of the page)

I found going through the interactive lessons most helpful- the lessons go over a huge portion of the core certification.

Good Luck!

Nikunjpasari15
7 - Meteor

Thanks. I just checked it and I feel the answers are not correct because they are not matching my answers. Is there any way I can get the correct answers to those 4 sample questions just to check whether I am getting those questions right or not ?

Again Thanks for helping.

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

If you did the sample exam- the answers are at the bottom of the page.  (sorry my previous post linked to the certification page and not the sample exam)

Also, you can take the exam three times within a month- so when you feel you are ready you can always just take it once to get a feel for how the questions are worded- you will never get the answers though (or which questions you got wrong) you will only get a break out by % of how well you did in each section (based on the tools) and a total score. 

Nikunjpasari15
7 - Meteor

Thanks that was very helpful !

Labels