Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Set Workflow Results for workflows in Collections visible to all users in Collections

firzencng
5 - Atom

My colleagues added their workflows to a Collection in the Alteryx Server Gallery. When I ran those workflows, I couldn't see the results of the run. Only the owner of the workflows can see the results. Is there a setting to enable all of the users in the Collections to see the workflow results?

12 REPLIES 12
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

See below, this is a workflow that is not mine, but the schedule has been shared with me on a collection. I can see the past results for the scheduled runs.

gabrielvilella_0-1672928822566.png

akasubi
8 - Asteroid

Ah yes, the user can see the schedule run history from here, thank you! Ideally we would like to have this visible under workflow results so that the user can see if any scheduled workflows have failed as opposed to checking each individual schedule especially when there are multiple schedules.

Is this possible?

gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

I feel your pain, and totally agree that there should be a better way to see this. But there isn't. Another route is to build your own monitoring dashboard using APIs and querying the MongoDB.