Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Server 2023.1 Full of Issues

VernOfVrain
7 - Meteor

Is it me or this new release of server just awful. I see there have been 3 patches now to 2023.1.

Here is my running list of issues:
Salesforce Tools (both Input and Output) 
Simba Salesforce Output says "you have found a bug"
Gallery landing page displays "Page Not Found"
When adding a workflow to a Collection the search function does not populate existing workflows like in previous versions
Server crashed randomly and was cycling through starting and stopping. The admin password somehow got corrupted.
Connection to Big Query is inconsistent
Email tool was broken with a login error until one of the batch fixes took care of it

At what point can we start applying the lemon law here. This has become ridiculous and basically a full time job to manage. 
If you are considering an upgrade I would avoid this version at all costs.  

1 REPLY 1
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @VernOfVrain 

Thank you for sharing information. You previously used version 2022.X, and now version-up to 2023.1? If YES, it seems issue on 2023.1.

In my company, we don't immediately upgrade to the newest version because we cannot foreseen what kind of issue exist.

The worst scenario is that WF suddenly doesn't work after version-up even though they worked fine in previous version. In order to avoid this, we compromise about using the latest & new features, instead we take stability.

It is always difficult to determine when we should upgrade. I really know how you feel about it.