Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Gallery geodata output missing its support files

tavakian
7 - Meteor

I have a workflow that outputs a .tab file in the Gallery. When I click the download button and select ".tab" as the file format, it only downloads the .tab file, not the support .map, .ind, .id, and .dat files. 

The Gallery used to export all the files when selecting .tab, but it has stopped working. I am having the same issue with .shp files where it only exports the .shp file and not the support files.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

1 REPLY 1
esther598
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

Check for Updates: Ensure that your Gallery software is up to date. Sometimes, bugs are fixed in newer versions.
Review Export Settings: Double-check the export settings in your workflow. There might be an option that specifies whether to include support files.
Permissions and Storage: Verify that you have the necessary permissions to access and download all the files. Also, ensure there is enough storage space available.
Clear Cache: Sometimes, clearing the cache of your browser or the Gallery application can resolve unexpected issues.
Contact Support: If the issue persists, it might be best to contact the support team for the Gallery software. They can provide more specific guidance and may be aware of any ongoing issues or bugs.

Best Regards

esther598