Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

predict winner in horse racing

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

I need guidance in data labelling for predicting a winner in a horse race

and build an AI model

16 REPLIES 16
kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

Yeah sure..Will be glad to share

PRVWT ,   = Previous Horse weight /On the day of Previous run
PRSTWT , = Present Horse weight /On the day of participating in a race
DIFWT ,     = PRSTWT - PRVWT 
PM,            = Penetrometer reading An indicator of Ground condition on the day of event.The more PM the more rain received on ground
FR ,            = False rails.Usually the races are run with false rails which are kept away from original rails to protect the track for ordinary events.
                      On the day of classic races they are removed

DRT           = My custom way of calculating a rating of Horse./Dynamic rating.

will be happy to answer if you have any queries.

By the way the file you have sent,I was not able to go through.Probably it gets opened only in Alteryx platform for which i do not have access at the moment.
If you could send the file with . ipynb extension,I will check and give you my feedback
kiran
kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

i am not able to open your file which has got "yxmd"  extension.Can i request you to send the file in other format like excel where i can view and send feedback

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @kiranbabu 

Please open the .yxmd file on notepad and do change version 2019.1,you can open this file.

Sapna Gupta
kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

yes..could open the file ..Thank you

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

it is little bit confusing..i will give test data..let us see if your model can predict a winner...is it possible?

kiranbabu
7 - Meteor

subham...are you there

robertporternz
8 - Asteroid

@kiranbabu , did you progress this by any chance?

Labels