Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Xtract Universal erroring on Blob data

Denier2004
5 - Atom

I have some Theobald extractions from SAP ECC that work well on most of my desktop designers but don't work on a few of the machines.  I get the following error:

XtractUniversalInputTool (1) Failed to set value '00000000000000000000000000000000' on column 'VARID_GUID Variable Object Identification' in row 1¶DataException¶   at Theobald.AlteryxPlugin.XtractUniversalInputToolEngine.ProcessData(Int64 recordLimit) ¶   at Theobald.AlteryxPlugin.XtractUniversalInputToolEngine.PI_PushAllRecords(Int64 nRecordLimit) ¶   at SRC.Alteryx.GenericNetPluginInterface.PI_PushAllRecords(GenericNetPluginInterface* , Int64 nRecordLimit)

I can work around by removing the column but not sure what setting is keeping it from working on some but not others.

Thanks for any ideas

1 REPLY 1
Christoph
5 - Atom

We will be glad to further assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Please contact us at info@theobald-software.com and someone will get in touch with you.

Labels