Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Workflow DATA Dictionary

KatyKab
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I want to know if there is a way to have all "Data ID" or Data Names of ALL the workflow, there is like 100+ tools in my workflow connected, I mean it is a simple way to have all the names 😓  I am not asking about the TOOLS, just the DATA NAMES, I don't know how to describe it... 🤔  like: SizeID, Age, Name, NAME, but in all entire workflow I would prefer not to look for each data name in each in/out data tool. If there is a simple way I would like to know.

Thanks a lot!

3 REPLIES 3
CoG
13 - Pulsar

I'm not entirely sure what it is that you're looking for. If you want to get a list of all the tools in a workflow, check this out:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/List-all-tools-used-in-a-workf...

Otherwise, please share more details as to what you're looking for. Sample input and output would be helpful!

KatyKab
6 - Meteoroid

I already re-wrote the question 🙂 I hope it is better understood

TimN
13 - Pulsar

There is a tool in the Developer folder  called Field Info.  Try that.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels