Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

WBS Level Calculation

harris_jafri
6 - Meteoroid

Currently i am trying to build a workflow which can transform the WBS level to the lowest level for every single project and sum the value from the lowest level only and it can sum up to the above level if required,

with current input when i try to visualize it sums the lower level and double the number, may be the output could be better if we have to summarize the value based on level.

WBS Level Calculation.png

2 REPLIES 2
BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

@harris_jafri perhaps this is just as useful, with the data in this shape your columns will sum as expected and they show the divide between levels clearly

Screenshot 2024-05-08 201314.png

harris_jafri
6 - Meteoroid

Hi thanks for the hint, but with this it has distributed the cost all over and when i tried to use that values i have to add all level for visualization, moreover if i have 2 values across every line item as an example of budget and plan cost then what could be the best solution? 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels