Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint Input tool v2.5.0

ewd02
5 - Atom

Been having an issue with the newer SharePoint tools. My team was using the depreciated versions up until a few months ago to pull fields from a SP ticketing system. Depreciated tools were working fine, pulling all fields and write proper outputs back into SP. However, these new versions (I have tested 2.3.0-2.5.0, using 2.5.0) are not able to pull 'linked fields' like those pictured in "SharePoint screenshot"; Alteryx pull using SP tool v2.5.0 also pictured. I created a new view in SP making the "test" field 'non-linkable' but still having issues pulling "created by" fields.

I have a support ticket but haven't made much progress. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to fix or work around it?

Thank you for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Deano478
12 - Quasar

@ewd02 out of curiosity is there a reason why you want to use the newest version of the connector? These always have teething issues when released my suggestion is to use 2.4.2 or below until all these issue are worked out.

ewd02
5 - Atom

Thank you for your response! v2.4.2 is the earliest version I can use. v2.4.0 and earlier give me port assignment and deadlock errors. v2.5.0 and v2.4.0 give me the outputs previously attached. The depreciated built in tools gave proper outputs but are now not able to connect properly to SharePoint after one time use.

Support listed this as a defect aka TDCE-405 and have been attempting to replicate to fix. 

Labels