Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Salesforce Input/Output connectors - UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION

cmcgaha
5 - Atom

Hi All,

I started getting an error yesterday on all of my routines that have a Salesforce connection. Nothing has changed in my credentials. I know I am using an older version of the Salesforce connection, and am thinking it may be on an outdated API causing this?

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1475955134-33069(1453348454)

1. Any idea what this error means, and is there a fix other than updating the input/output version?
  2. If I have to update the version, is there a way to do this in mass so I don't have to manually rebuild ALL of my routines that have SFDC connections? 

I've upgraded to the latest version of the Salesforce tools, and created a new routine the new version is working fine, so that may be the fix but hopefully there is an alternative. New version of the connection is also MUCH slower than the old connections :(

Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 REPLIES 0
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels