Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Presentation of value changes accross multiple columns in one column

FlorianH
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I have an interesting data transformation to do, but did not yet have a good idea how to do it in Alteryx. I hope anyone here has a good idea! :)

I have rent payments, e.g. a payment pattern, in multiple columns, each representing one month. Over time, these payments can change from one month to another. I want to present these changes in extra columns. 

An example data set and another detailed description can be found in th attached file. 

I'm really curious about your suggestions for a solution.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

2 REPLIES 2
FinnCharlton
13 - Pulsar

Hi @FlorianH , give this workflow a go. Not sure it's the most efficient way of doing it, but gets you your answer. Hope it helps!

Screenshot 2023-06-26 145805.png

FlorianH
7 - Meteor

Hi @FinnCharlton, sorry for the late reply, I had to postpone this issue due to other urgent tasks. I made a few adjustments, but in general your suggestion works very well and fulfills the requirements. So, thanks a lot for this solution!!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels