Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Output set of data both on one sheet and several other sheets in the same existing file

Victouf
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I am trying to do 2 things at the same time :

1) Write my set of data to an existing sheet (Base Scrap 2) of an existing excel file (Quality-Scrap 2021 Agosto W#2.xlsx)

2) Write this same set of data to the same file but in several sheets sorted by Area ("Incoming Quality (IQ)", "Predelivery", "GRC", "Vehicle Evaluation")

I am able to do 1) or 2) separately. Actually I can do both by re-running the workflow changing the config and it does the trick. But I am looking for a solution that allows to do both at once. 

Anyone who could help with this issue ?

Thanks a lot 

2 REPLIES 2
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Victouf ,

if I got you right, you want to write your results data to different sheets within the same Excel workbook. You could use a Block Until Done tool and connect the two Output Data tools to output anchor 1 and 2:

2021-08-23_14-02-06.jpg

What do you think?

Best,

Roland

Victouf
7 - Meteor

Awesome, looks like it worked just fine. Thanks a lot !! Regards

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels