Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Outlook Voting Button - Can Alteryx Add This to Emails?

Brian_Stoffel
8 - Asteroid

Is it possible to include the Outlook "Use Voting Buttons" feature from Outlook in Alteryx? If so, how?

I have looked through the ->Reporting->Email tool but that only allows the basic information for an email. For example, to/from/subject/attachments/body....but I am wondering how we would include other features from Outlook email, specifically the voting buttons.

Essentially, I want Alteryx to send out an email and receive a voting response. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Brian_Stoffel ,

This is not currently an option in Alteryx. The Email tool does not use any Outlook functionality. It uses a SMTP server to send out the emails through the tool. You can certainly request this type of feature in the Designer Ideas. However, this functionality would need a lot of traction for us to consider adding similar functionality as an email platform since this is not a typical use case for Alteryx. You may be better off using the email tool to send a survey monkey link or something similar.

Labels