Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Object reference not set to an instance of an object, Sharepoint list Output Tool

Nicolasq
5 - Atom

Hi all,
I'm trying to upload data from Alteryx to a SharePoint List. I'm trying to use the Sharepoint list Output tool to do this with the following configuration:

clipboard_image_0.png

When I run the flow, the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object appears.
In the beginning, I thought it could be data types that weren't matching with the Sharepoint list, but it wasn't that.
I have 3 date fields that I transformed to UTC format, but it didn't help.

I tried changing the data types back into strings because I read that the error that I have appears when you have nulls in your data (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Object-reference-not-set-to-an-instanc...), but it wasn't that.  

clipboard_image_1.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Nicolasq
5 - Atom

I fixed it, I had created a "Choice" data type on SharePoint and that was creating the problem, I changed it to a "single line of text"

Note aside: You can have nulls in your "date" data type in Alteryx and upload them into a SharePoint list. 

Labels