Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Need help bringing in 12 sheets from 1 Excel file with same schema / 2 sheets diff schema

slaurel
8 - Asteroid

Reposting this because nobody could find a solution for me yesterday unfortunately. I figured I would give it one more go:

I have an Excel file that has 14 total tabs. I only need 12 of them (all the same schema), BUT of the other tabs that I do not need in it are a different schema, so my dynamic input currently is skipping all 12 of my files and I can't get it to work. I cannot delete the other 2 tabs because the 12 tabs I need reply on those tabs via formulas. I tried filtering the sheet names right after my original input (<List of sheet names>), but that did not work either. 

In each of the 12 tabs, I only need the range A93-J130 (Row 93 being the column headers). And to clarify, I only need this one single file as an input, and all of the tabs are located in there. It is not separate files (someone yesterday tried giving a solution with a directory and multiple files with each file having one tab. That isn't this problem). 

Can someone please mock up a small workflow that takes this in and spits out the right stuff?

I need tabs J, F, M, A, M, J, JU, AU, SE, O, N, D. I do not need the "Total" or "Year" tabs to be brought into the workflow. 

1 REPLY 1
aatalai
14 - Magnetar
Labels