Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Need help bringing in 12 sheets from 1 Excel file with same schema / 2 sheets diff schema

slaurel
8 - Asteroid

Reposting this because nobody could find a solution for me yesterday unfortunately. I figured I would give it one more go:

I have an Excel file that has 14 total tabs. I only need 12 of them (all the same schema), BUT of the other tabs that I do not need in it are a different schema, so my dynamic input currently is skipping all 12 of my files and I can't get it to work. I cannot delete the other 2 tabs because the 12 tabs I need reply on those tabs via formulas. I tried filtering the sheet names right after my original input (<List of sheet names>), but that did not work either. 

In each of the 12 tabs, I only need the range A93-J130 (Row 93 being the column headers). And to clarify, I only need this one single file as an input, and all of the tabs are located in there. It is not separate files (someone yesterday tried giving a solution with a directory and multiple files with each file having one tab. That isn't this problem). 

Can someone please mock up a small workflow that takes this in and spits out the right stuff?

I need tabs J, F, M, A, M, J, JU, AU, SE, O, N, D. I do not need the "Total" or "Year" tabs to be brought into the workflow. 

1 REPLY 1
aatalai
14 - Magnetar
Labels