Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Looking to filter one by one row items using macros and filters for python plug in

Biplabn1
5 - Atom

Hi Folks,

I am using a workflow for Facebook Prophet forecasting using the Python plug-in Alteryx. I am looking for one-by-one items that should filter and run the algorithm in the python plugin.

The existing workflow is using macros that filter items as a batch using batch macro. Need your suggestion to filter one by one item and show the result of the forecasting numbers for the specific items and then reiteration again and do the same for the next items. 

Concept workflow is attached which I am using as the use cases but it filters all items one shot as a batch and I need to be filter one by one and show the forecast result and save it. Use case screenshots also attached.

Urgent help needed.

2 REPLIES 2
KilianL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Biplabn1 ,

your dynamic filter workflow concatenates the ZIP values, thus only passing one value/string into the batch macro. If you want to filter ZIP Codes one by one, you need to skip the concatenation and just feed it in as in the text input (and of course update your Action Tool in the Macro). The batch Macro picks up the data row by row, one row per iteration/loop.

Let me know if this doesn't work, and if it does, please mark this as the solution to help others find solutions quicker.

Kind Regards,
Kilian
Solutions Engineer - Alteryx

Biplabn1
5 - Atom

Hi Team,

Yes. It works. 

Thanks a lot.

Labels