Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

List of Sharepoint Lists will not update

FreeRangeDingo
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I have a workflow that queries a database, creates a list of unique values, and I am using the SharePoint List Output tool to update the list.  This morning, I added a new list to my SharePoint site, but not matter what I do (click the refresh button, delete tool and readd, close and reopen Alteryx, reenter credentials), the new list will not show up in the tool.  Is there something special that I need to do to see the new list?  Note, I am using Online/Office 365 Alteryx.  Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
peter_jd
5 - Atom

Having the same issue without solution! Have also tried remaking the SharePoint list, adding values, and waiting several days for an update to no avail. 

peter_jd
5 - Atom

What fixed the issue for me was an update to alteryx! Currently on 2021.4.2.02731 with no issues currently with new Sharepoint lists appearing. 

cmartin94028
5 - Atom

Was anyone able to resolve this? I am having the same issue with the SharePoint List Output tool. I am trying to append my new list and the list will not show up in Alteryx no matter what I do

craigja
8 - Asteroid

I have the same issue this morning - has anybody escalated to support?

JoeUserName
5 - Atom

@FreeRangeDingo Hi, was this ever resolved? Experiencing a similar issue here and I have the latest Alteryx Designer & SharePoint tool connectors.

FreeRangeDingo
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I just had to wait. There was no way to refresh. Really annoying. It did always eventually update.

geordie986
6 - Meteoroid

Any update on this? Facing the same issue sing Alteryx 2023.1 with SharePoint connector 2.4.1 to update a SP list, especially for string and choice columns.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels