Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

JIRA Analytic

rgill01
5 - Atom

Hi,

I was hoping someone could share some information about setting up Alteryx with JIRA. I know that there is no connector but there is a way to use the JSON tool to set up the workflow with JIRA. However, the data from JIRA indicates status of completed issue's by showing a line through the issue ID (AGAT-00000). And, Alteryx will remove this ID when this is being brought in because it doesn't recognize the format, is there any way to get Alteryx to recognize that line through the ID so we can create a formula to indicate that any issue ID with a line through it means "complete?" 

Please let me know if anyone has any idea's for this. I did a little researching around in Community but cannot seem to pinpoint a solution for this.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Do you have some example JSON code ?  I've never seen JSON showing a line like that but it would be interesting to see 🙂 

Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

@rgill01 

Here, this will work

JIRA Connector Alteryx 

We used the same connector for out JIRA projects and it works fine 🙂

Greetings,

Seb

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels