Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Iterative macro doesnt add up values safety stock calculation

zkostaws
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am trying to create a workflow where i can calculate and display safety stock levels. It is almost ready, but I need to solve one challenge. 

I need to add a macro to keep on adding the boxes until one of the critirias is met ( packaging level should be sufificient for more days than the lead time)

I need iterative macro for that ( it adds an extra box to the 'recommended order' until the 'stock is sufficient'  for longer time than the average lead time. 

It is not adding anything. 

I added a filter here:  when the condition is met it outputs the data

if it doesnt it should add +1 to the 'how many to order' collumn

I wish in first iteration ' how many to order' column will be updated and the formula tool will recalculate all the other fields -    including [stock sufficnet for days after receivng]) .

then it flows to the filter and again if condition is met it outputs the data if not we get another iteration   until criterias are met for all records...

zkostaws_0-1669026144144.png

thanks for help!

1 REPLY 1
zkostaws
5 - Atom

Ok I solved it - by changing the iteration output in macro setting to the LOOP output instead instead of normal output :)

zkostaws_0-1669037853573.png

Labels