Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

In-DB tools for Windows 8 Compatibility Mode

Link86
8 - Asteroid

I have a user that is using Windows 8 compatibility mode at the moment because her Windows Build is not running Alteryx. Her In-DB tools are now not working. Does anyone know if this is normal behavior and In-DB tools do NOT work with Windows 8 compatibility mode, or should they be working? If they should be working, is there any documentation that could help me troubleshoot it? I have not been able to find this on the community or via google. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Just going by the ODBC implementation changes between Windows versions, yeah  I would imagine there would be some issues .

What do you mean by "not working" is there an error message, or does the whole machine get up and leave the room when she puts an In-DB tool on the canvas...?

Labels