Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

I Can't Get Full Functionality After Obtaining License Key

egmp777
5 - Atom

Hi,

I recently downloaded a trial version of Designet after my old key expired . ( I use MAC so I install and run Alteryx on Parallels). I did this because I am a mentor in Udacity Predictive Analytics Nanodegree and needed to use Alteryx while they were getting me a new license key. Once Udacity gave me a new license key, I used the Manage License Key option in Designer to enter my new license key. However I still have the same trial version functionality (eg: I don't have access to the Predictive Tools). 

When I connect to alteryx gallery and try to deactivate the trial version, my settings show I have no active license????

Any help is welcome!

1 REPLY 1
jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Hi @egmp777 ,

Both the trial and full versions include access to Predictive Tools so you may be able to resolve this simply by clicking Options > Download Predictive Tools.

-----

If I've answered your question please consider marking this solution as accepted. Thank you!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels