Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Get ArcGIS REST layer

abrasch
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Hollingsworth,

I came across your "Get ArcGIS REST layer" macro on the Alteryx Gallery and was wondering if you could provide some usage notes. I am attempting to download or connect to Esri ArcGIS Online feature services. I downloaded the Alteryx zip package and unzipped; however, the "Get ArcGIS REST layer" macro produces the following error: Tool #329: Tool #6: Cannot find macro "AddSubID\Add SubID.yxmc". Thanks for any insight.

Alex

4 REPLIES 4
Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Sorry for the confusion, @abrasch . I uploaded the macro and missed a dependency macro. However, I'm somehow no longer able to publish to the Public Gallery in order to update it.

Here is a post where I attach the two affected macros: the missing macro and the one that calls it. Download those macros and place them into the folder where the original files extracted and it should work.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Inspire-Buzz/Macros-for-Online-Geospatial-Data-Mining-now-available...

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor
abrasch
8 - Asteroid

Much appreciated @Hollingsworth! I'm looking forward to trying it soon and watching your Inspire session.

icisneroz
6 - Meteoroid

Do you happen to have his original workflow zip file? I can't find it anywhere and he hasn't posted an update in over a year.

MaggieFok
5 - Atom

Hi all, does anyone have the original workflow zip file or can point me to where I can find it? 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels