Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Formula repository for each version of Alteryx

MacrosGrant
5 - Atom

Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone knows if there is a document or repository that let's you know which formulas become obsolete when a new version of Alteryx is released?  For example, my company just upgraded from Alteryx Desktop 2021.4 to 2022.1 and formulas like IFNULL() no longer work.

I've looked at the release notes for 2022.1 and cannot see anything referencing this so thought I would ask here.  This would be a really useful resource to have so that we can prepare to swap formulas and tools where required before upgrading.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

IFNULL() is a third-party function that must've been downloaded previously and not moved with the upgrade - I answered a similar question on this here: Solved: IfNull still a function? - Alteryx Community

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

IFNULL isn't an Alteryx function.   Here's the function list for 2021.4:  https://help.alteryx.com/2021.4/Reference/Functions.htm?Highlight=functions

Is IFNULL part of an SQL query for a specific database?  Can you post an example?

Chris

Labels