Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Extract date from a cell using regex

arsalanzaki
6 - Meteoroid

Hello experts,

I am trying to extract the date from the text using regex, the date always comes between the text "achieved on" and the full stop "."

Please see the sample text here, I have written the relevant text in blue font for ease.

Infrastructure Services Agreement between Telstra and NBN Co dated 23 June 2011, as amended " from time to time (Agreement) " In accordance with the terms of clause 2.1(a) of Schedule F to the Exchange Access Service Module, " of the Exchange Access Service Module or clause 4.2 of the DF Link " Access Service Module of the Agreement, Telstra hereby states that the date on which, in Telstra’s " " opinion, Handover of the Full solution at was " achieved on 12 April 2024. The Infrastructure detailed in this Handover Certificate comprises 12 Equivalent Rack Spaces in total. Exchange Building As-Built Documents are attached at Annexure 1 to this Handover Certificate. Capitalised terms used in this form have the same meaning as in the Agreement. ........................................................ Helen Fields ISA Relationship Manager Infrastructure Services Agreement This document is copyright of in the Definitive Agreements. This document must only be used or reproduced for the purposes permitted under those arrangements. Confidential

Can somebody please guide me on the Regular Expression to be used to achieve this?

3 REPLIES 3
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@arsalanzaki 
RegEx really replies on the data structure, so this is just a sample for the provided data/

0418-arsalanzaki.png

arsalanzaki
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, it makes sense and I am able to get the date extracted using the code you've given.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@arsalanzaki 
Good to know.

Labels