Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Data Insights Suggestions

ZeldaB
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, 

I work in banking and our team does MI reporting. We've recently started using Alteryx to see what type of insights in can provide, so I am quite new to Alteryx. 

The first test case: I have a dataset with a list of clients and how many times they logged on to the banking app in the quarter. I have 4 quarters of information. 

Additionally I have access to a wide range of other data like revenue per client, etc. 

The ask is to use the login data to predict/flag when clients are at risk of leaving the platform. 

It seems to me like too few data points to 'predict' but would like to see what other insights can come from this. 

Are there any good suggestions of how this data can be used? 

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2
OTrieger
11 - Bolide

@ZeldaB 

Alteryx is a great tool however I do believe that you you need will be a Lean Visual Management than data transformation, therefore Power BI Dashboard will be a much better solution than Alteryx, nevertheless you can use Alteryx too to get some insights. My only comment here that there probably tools than Alteryx for what you would like to get.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

4 quarters of information is may/may not be enough to do predictive analytics, but it depends on how many logins there are so it's worth a shot to see what can be done! In this case, you would need the Predictive Add-on so make sure you download and install that, as the Logistic Regression tool is your best bet to predictive a binary 1/0 flag of likeliness to leave with the categorical variables you have

Labels