Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Creating new Tab/Sheet

Johmz
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I Need help to build workflow which I need to copy some DATA in Sheet1 with multiple column and I need to create new sheet/tab and paste the copied DATA from Sheet1. Also I need to apply formula in new created for certain condition.  

2 REPLIES 2
Johmz
8 - Asteroid

New sheet.PNG

I need to created New sheet for Apple and perform formula to compare if Price is same with SRP. Also create new sheet for Orange to compare if Deliver is same with Supplier.

OTrieger
12 - Quasar

@Johmz 
The formulas need to be in the excel file or you can do all these comparisons in Alteryx?

You can have the formulas in excel, just build 2 different templates that Alteryx will use. 1 to compare the prices and the other one to compare the deliver supplier, then get Alteryx to fill the data into the templates and as long as you will use the file name for saving with different sheet names will manage it.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels