Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Connect Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Connect.

Jobs Sync is Removing Assets from Connect

sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey All, 

I was trying to turn on the feature to have columns become individual assets in Connect.  On the Performance --> Tweaks page I chose this option and then hit save, I then went to the Maintenance --> Jobs page and checked off "load-alteryx-db" and "load-alteryx-fs" and then hit the Synchronize button.  

However, after this, the database assets are removed from the site.  All of the database assets are now listed as Deactivated Assets on the Performance --> Removed Assets page.  I have to re-run the loaders to get these back on the Connect site.  

FYI - I ran through the cycle above twice which resulted in the assets being removed both times. 

Has anyone seen this before and know why this is happening, as well as know a solution to fix this?

Best,

Sean

1 REPLY 1
PetrH
Alteryx
Alteryx

I didnt see this behavior yet. If those systems are in stage, please create customer support ticket.

Provide some screenshots from stage and server assets(those removed) Connect version, and connect catalina log, if you saved it.

Petr